niedziela, 10 kwietnia 2016

Wizard

Hi friends,

Today I want to share with you one of my old illustration, which I made as an commission for a friend in the Netherlands.
I was asked to create a magician/wizard and to be honest it made me quite nervous, as it was way out of my comfort zone! I think it was actually the very first time when I did something like that - in more or less fantasy style.



Now, when I look at it from the time perspective I can see what I could do better, or just differently, but at the time I was happy with that illustration.

Used mediums : watercolour paper, background (if I remember correctly) was earl grey tea and watercolours.

Since then I made few more fantasy illustrations. But I wonder what do you think about this one and if you would like to see any more of these?

Have a creative Sunday!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz